Compressed Sheet Gasket
For over 90 years, Henning Gasket & Seals has been fabricating compressed sheet gaskets with the most advanced manufacturing techniques in the industry. Having the mission of satisfying every single customer with precision cutting and outstanding customer service, we are here to produce the gaskets and seals you need at a price you can afford. We have a large inventory of compressed sheet material and this gives us the ability to manufacture custom gaskets the day they are ordered and shipped out within hours.
We offer competitive pricing and no tooling charges. As long as you provide the critical dimensions of the compressed sheet gasket you need, we will fabricate either a single prototype or large production runs. We will stand by our gaskets because we understand what it takes to make excellent products.
Hennig Gasket is an authorized distributor for many compressed gasket material (non-asbestos sheet) manufacturers, including:
- UTEX Industries
- JM Clipper
Garlock®-non asbestos compressed gasketing material:
- Blue-gard 3000 – non-asbestos compressed sheet material constructed of aramid fiber, high-temperature fillers, and nitrile (NBR) binder. Frequently used in low pressure, saturated seam applications.
- Blue-gard 3200 & 3400 – non-asbestos compressed sheet material composed of aramid fiber, high-temperature fillers, and SBR binder. Approved on military specification MIL-G-24696.
- Blue-gard 3300 - non-asbestos compressed sheet material composed of ramid fiber, high-temperature fillers, and neoprene (CR) binder. Handles service conditions with refrigerants and various petroleum-based oils.
- Blue-gard 3700 - non-asbestos compressed sheet material composed of ramid fiber, high-temperature fillers, and EPDM binder. For service areas with weak caustics.
- Blue-gard 3750 - LEAK-GARD™ non-asbestos compressed sheet with Bolt Torque Values for ASME B16.5 raised face flanges, with A193 grade B7 bolts.
- Blue-gard 3760 - MULTI-SWELL™ non-asbestos compressed sheet reacts with water or oil to create its own load.
- Garlock 9800 - non-asbestos compressed gasketing sheet material resistant to high pressure and heat (at continuous maximum temperature of 650°F). Constructed of carbon fibers with a SBR binder
- Garlock 9850 - non-asbestos compressed gasketing sheet material resistant to high pressure and heat (at continuous maximum temperature of 650°F). Constructed of carbon fibers with a nitrile binder.
- Garlock 9900 - non-asbestos compressed gasketing sheet material resistant to high pressure and heat (at continuous maximum temperature of 650°F). Constructed of carbon fibers with a nitrile binder.
- Garlock IFG5500 - non-asbestos compressed gasketing sheet material resistant to high pressure and heat (at continuous maximum temperature of 550°F). Constructed of onorganic fibers with a nitrile binder.
Klinger®-Thermoseal compressed gasket material:
- Klingersil C-4401 – asbestos free gasket material constructed of fibers with high heat resistance and chemical stability; fibers are bonded with nitrile rubber. Characteristics include good anti-stick qualities and properties; excellent creep resistance at high loads and high temperatures, delivering high torque retention and maximum safety properties. Rated for up to 750° Fahrenheit and up to 1500 psi (pounds per square inch); green in color
- Klingersil C-4430 – asbestos free gasket material composed of inorganic, aramid and fiberglass fibers that are bonded with nitrile rubber. Qualities include superb chemical resistance, good heat resistance, good creep resistance. Rated for up to 750° Fahrenheit and up to 1500 psi; green/white in color
- Klingersil C-4408 – asbestos free wire inserted compressed gasket material constructed of synthetic fibers with a low carbon content woven steel mesh that is bonded with nitrile rubber. Properties include excellent stability in environments with fluctuating pressures and temperatures; excellent service in high stress and high temperature conditions and applications. Ideal for use in exhaust stacks and exhaust ducts.
UTEX Industries compressed gasket material:
- Style 1123 – asbestos free compressed gasket material made up of synthetic fibers that are bound together with an SBR rubber binder; recommended for gasket applications where water, gases, alcohol, or inorganic salt solutions are present
- <Style 1125 – asbestos free compressed gasket material, green in color, constructed of heat resistant and chemical synthetic fibers bonded with a nitrile rubber binder. Suggested for gasket applications where mild acids, alcohols, water, gases, seawater, ethylene glycol, vinyl acetate, hydrocarbons, benzene, xylene, Freon 22 and 12, acetic acid or ammonia are used
- Style 1128 – asbestos free compressed gasket material that is constructed of close mesh that is wire-reinforced with mild steel and utilizes a nitrile rubber binder; one side is lined with graphite, resulting in a black colored non-asbestos sheet; used in gaskets in severe conditions, such as alkalies, steam, ammonia, ethers, gases, hydrocarbons, alcohols, heat transfer oil, or inorganic salt solution applications
- Style 1137 – asbestos free compressed gasket material made up of carbon fibers that are bonded together with nitrile rubber. Recommended for gasket use, especially steam applications. Other suggested uses include for gases, hydrocarbons, ethers, ammonia, mild acids, seawater, alkalies, ethers, or alcohol environments
Flexitallic® line of non-asbestos compressed gasket material:
- SF 1600 – cellulose and glass fiber based non-asbestos sheet with a mixture of nitrile and natural rubber binder
- SF 2400/2800 – non-asbestos aramid fiber sheet with an NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) binder
- SF 2420 – non-asbestos aramid fiber sheet with an SBR (Styrene Butadiene Rubber) binder
- <SF 2440 – non-asbestos fiber-reinforced aramid sheet, with a chloroprene elastomeric binder
- SF 3300 – a glass/aramid fiber non-asbestos sheet material that is reinforced with an NBR binder; includes Sark III anti-stick compound on both surface faces. Typically used in general industrial applications
- SF 3500 – a compressed non-asbestos gasket material, excellent for use in pumps; SF 3500 is constructed with reinforced aramid and glass fibers, and uses an NBR binder
- SF 5000 – a non-asbestos sheet material, reinforced with aramid and carbon fibers; uses an NBR binder
- AF 2100 – a reinforced glass fiber sheet that uses an NBR binder
JM Clipper® line of non-asbestos compressed gasket material:
- 978-C – non-asbestos compressed sheet of aramid/inorganic fibery reinforced, compressed, NBR sheet with special, high temperature, anti-stick parting agent applied to both side.
- NA-60 – low cost NBR/aramid fiber non-asbestos compressed gasket sheet
- 1078 Whitetrile – non-asbestos off-white NBR synthetic fiber compressed sheet recommended for service where color contamination is a concern
- 970 Red Devil – high tensile, non-asbestos red double pressed SBR and aramid sheet
- 986 Yellow Jacket – a compressed non-asbestos gasket material with an EPDM binder formed with a high temperature fiber to create a gasket material suitable for more severe applications
Applications for compressed sheet gasket include mixers, agitators, and exhaust equipment, including exhaust fans. Not sure which compressed sheet material is right for your application? Contact the experts at Hennig Gasket for immediate assistance!